At Clean Energy Ideas, we are committed to ensuring our website is accessible to all our visitors.
We strive to deliver a standards compliant website that’s accessible to a wide audience and have therefore followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) wherever possible to ensure our website is coded in a way to achieve this.
We aim to make the narrative contained within our website both simple and easy to understand:
- We attempt to avoid acronyms and abbreviations.
- For more technical narrative, we do our very best to ensure this is structured in a way that is easy to follow.
Website Structure & Navigation
Our website is structured in a user-friendly manner so that our visitors can easily find the information they require:
- Our website uses a responsive framework to ensure our content can adapt for and is therefore accessible to a wide variety of devices from mobile phones, to tablets, to personal computers.
- Navigation menus are consistent throughout the website.
- A breadcrumb trail is present on each of our article pages in order to provide an easy means for returning to parental categories/sections.
The visual elements of our website are coded in a way so that they are easy to view:
- The font texts and font sizes contained within our website are consistent and clear, ensuring that they are easy to read.
- We use strong colour contrasts so that the different components of our website are easy to view and do not blend in with each other.
- Images are combined with alternate text to ensure people with a visual disability can read an accurate textual description of each image.
Whilst we strive to deliver a website that is accessible to all, unfortunately there may be situations where this is not possible or where we may have overlooked an issue.
If you encounter any issues regarding the accessibility of our website then you can report this via the process identified in the feedback section below. Once we’re aware of an issue we will attempt to resolve it as soon as possible or provide an alternate means of accessing the information you require.
We’re always looking for ways in which we can improve our website in order to deliver a smoother user experience and therefore we welcome any suggestions you may have regarding the accessibility of our website.
If you have a suggestion or concern then please submit your feedback via the contact page.