These terms and conditions do not include information on how we may collect and use any information as a result of your visit. For more information on this process, please visit our privacy page.
License to use the Website
Clean Energy Ideas either owns or has permission to use the content available throughout this website. The term “content” relates to but is not limited to; text, images, videos, coding/scripts and the design/appearance of the website. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download and print content from our website for your own personal or educational use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish the content found on this website without prior written consent. This includes the republishing of content on other websites or in printed literature that is to be distributed.
- Edit or otherwise modify any content available on this website for use elsewhere on the internet or in any other printed/electronic publication.
You must not use the Clean Energy Ideas website in any way that may cause damage to the website or impairment to the availability or accessibility of the website or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
Systematic or automated data collection activities are prohibited. These activities may include but are not limited to; scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting.
You must not use this website or its related infrastructure and services to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You are permitted to place links to any page of our website from your own personal or corporate website without prior written consent.
Unauthorised use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
There are various administrative areas of our website that are prohibited. These areas require a username and password to access and we reserve the right to restrict access to any area of this website at our discretion.
Clean Energy Ideas does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found on this website. You accept this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and that we accept no liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No content on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice of any kind (including technical advice). You agree that any action you may take as a result of visiting this website is down to your own judgment and we accept no responsibility of any reputational/financial losses or personal injury you may experience.
Limitations of Liability
Clean Energy Ideas will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, use of, or otherwise in connection with this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any personal injury experienced
- For any business losses that may include:
- Loss of revenue, income or profits
- Loss of anticipated savings
- Loss of contracts, business relationships or reputation
- Loss or corruption of information/data
Our website may contain links to external resources. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility and accept no liability for the content of external websites.
By using the Clean Energy Ideas website, you agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.